All information contained on the Site is for informational purposes only. The information provided on the Site is not exhaustive.
The Site Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the information posted on the Site at any time without notice. The User of the Site is any visitor to the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
These Rules come into force from the moment they are published on the Website.
The site administrator has the right to make any changes and additions to the Rules without prior notice. For all questions that are not reflected in the Rules, the Site Administrator reserves the right to publish additional information on the Site as necessary.
Prohibition of the use of trademarks, company name, commercial designation
All rights to trade names, trademarks, including trademarks are legally owned by the Site Administrator and/or other copyright holders. Any use of a trademark, commercial designation and/or brand name without prior written consent is not allowed and constitutes a violation of the respective rights of their respective owners.
Illegal use of a trademark, commercial designation and/or brand name entails civil, administrative, criminal liability in accordance with the legislation.
Prohibitions and restrictions
It is prohibited:
- To accumulate or collect e-mail addresses or other contact information of Website Users by automated or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail (spam) or other unwanted information;
- Use the Site in any way that may interfere with the normal functioning of the Site and its services;
- Use automated scripts (programs) to collect information and (or) interact with the Site and its services;
- Download, publish, transmit, otherwise communicate to the public any information that threatens, discredits or offends other Users or third parties, is vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, encroaches on personal or public interests, propagandizes racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, any other information that violates the human and civil rights protected by law;
- Place any commercial advertisements, commercial offers, campaign materials, distribute spam, chain messages (messages requiring their transfer to one or several Users), pyramid schemes or calls to participate in them, any other intrusive information, except when placing such information has been agreed with the Site Administrator;
- Place on the Website home addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, passport details and other personal information of other Users or any third parties without their personal consent to such actions;
- Post any files that contain or may contain viruses and other malicious programs;
- Describe or promote criminal activity, post instructions or guidelines for the commission of criminal acts;
- In any way, including by hacking, try to gain access to someone else’s account against the will of the person to whom it belongs;
- Post any information that violates the rights of users or third parties to intellectual property;
- Placing any other information that, in the opinion of the Site Administrator, is undesirable, does not correspond to the purposes of creating the Website, infringes the interests of the Users, or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the Website;
- Use the Site and its content for commercial purposes.
The Site Administrator reserves the right, at its discretion, to change (moderate) or delete any information published by the User that violates the prohibitions set forth in these Terms (including personal messages), suspend, restrict or terminate access to all or any of the sections or services of the Site in any time for any reason or without explanation, with or without prior notice.
The Site Administrator reserves the right to delete and (or) suspend the User’s account, restrict or terminate access to any of the Site’s services, if he finds out that, in his opinion, the User is a threat to the Site and/or its Users.
Responsibility of Site Users and Site Administrator
The User is personally liable for any Content or other information that he uploads or otherwise communicates to the public (posting) on or through the Site. The User cannot upload, transfer or publish the Content on the Site unless it has been created by the User personally or for posting, which he does not have the permission of the copyright holder.
The User understands and agrees that the Site Administrator may, but is not obliged to, browse the Site for the presence of prohibited Content and may delete or move (without warning) any Content or Users at its own discretion, for any reason or without reason, including without any restrictions of moving or deleting Content that, in the opinion of the Site Administrator, violates these Terms or which may be illegal or may violate the rights, harm or threaten the security of other Users to her or a third party.
By placing his Content on the Site, the User authorizes the Site Administrator to make copies of his Content in order to streamline and facilitate the publication and storage of User Content on the Site.
The Site Administrator is not responsible for any damage to the User’s computer or any other person, mobile devices, any other equipment or software caused or associated with downloading materials from the Site or via links posted on the Site.
The links located on the Site, connecting the User with the sites of third parties, are used solely for the convenience of using the Site. The site administrator is not responsible for the materials posted on third-party sites.
The Site Administrator may make any changes to the Site Content at any time without prior notice.
Site Administrator reserves the right at its discretion:
- revise these Rules by updating the version of this page of the Site;
- monitor any messages posted by Users on the Site and delete them.
If any provision of these Rules is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable, or becomes inapplicable for any other reason, this will not affect the validity and applicability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute an agreement between the User and the Site Administrator regarding the use of the Site and its services.
The site or its services may be at one time or another partially or completely unavailable due to preventive or other work, or for any other technical reasons. The Site Administrator has the right to carry out the necessary preventive or other work at one time or another at its discretion with or without prior notice to the Users.